The importance of a multidisciplinary degree is greater than ever as the Fourth Industrial Revolution blurs the boundaries of work.
Discover everything you need to know about pursuing a law or business degree with this dynamic session designed for school leavers and pre-university students.
Careers in Law
Careers in Business
Scholarships & Loans
Why You Should Attend
- Be a global graduate from the world’s best universities
- Apply for scholarships and student loans
- Graduate up to two years ahead of your friends
- Get placements and internships with leading law and business firms in Malaysia
- Discover career options and the best pathway to suit your goals
- Create sustainable impact and a better world
Who Should Attend
- School leavers who have finished their SPM, GCSE’s, STPM or UEC
- Pre-University students looking for an undergraduate qualification
- Scholarship applicants
Raja Singham is an educator, entrepreneur and a founding member of a range of companies specialising in education, corporate training, advertising, publications and IT development. He founded Brickfields Asia College (BAC) in 1991 at the age of 24 which grew to become the largest law school in Malaysia.
Named Education Man of the Year by the Brand Laureate for his significant contribution to the education sector, he has implemented various initiatives to improve education and access to education in Malaysia.
Raja is the Malaysian representative of the ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ABAC) as well as the Lead Mentor of the ASEAN Mentorship for Entrepreneurs Network (AMEN) in Malaysia under ABAC.
A well-known philanthropist whose personal mission is to transform a million lives through education, Raja now spends most of his time supporting both Malaysian and international causes under the Make It Right Movement (MIRM) umbrella.
Seats are Limited. Register Now!
For more information and enquiries, kindly contact:
Mithila: 012-203 0562 | Moo: 014-231 5528