About Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes is one of the UK’s leading modern universities and enjoys an international reputation for teaching excellence and innovation. It is a vibrant university that attracts international students from more than 130 different countries worldwide.
Oxford Brookes is located in the beautiful city of Oxford. One of the world’s great student cities, Oxford is a great place to study as it is big enough to offer something for people of all interests, yet small enough to feel welcoming and accessible.
- The School of Law is located in Headington Hill Hall, a handsome nineteenth century building, set in its own beautiful gardens just a five-minute walk from the University’s main Gipsy Lane site and the brand new John Henry Brookes Building.
- Law students who wish to pursue their research further can enjoy access to the world renowned Bodleian Law Library.
- Oxford Brookes University has over 150 years of history.
- It is the only UK University in the QS ranking of top 50 institutions under 50 years old
- Oxford Brookes is the world’s first Fairtrade university
- Jonathan Djanogly – Lawyer, Conservative Member of Parliament, former Shadow Attorney-General, and Under-Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice, 2010-12
- Graham Francis Defries – Lawyer and Cartoonist
- Prince Azim of Brunei
- Justin Forsyth – Chief Executive of Save the Children
Tan Kee Enn