University of South Wales
via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)
BA (Hons) Business Studies
BA (Hons) Business and Accounting
BA (Hons) Business and Finance
BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
BA (Hons) Business and Marketing
BA (Hons) Business and Supply Chain Management
BA (Hons) International Business
- The University is one of the ten largest campus universities in the UK.
- The Business School has outstanding links with industry for work placements and research. Their partner companies include Rolls Royce, Microsoft, Tata, the BBC, EADS, Sony and General Electric.
- Their programmes are accredited by leading professional bodies in specialist fields such as law, accountancy, management, supply chain and logistics, and engineering.
- The Business School has a number of strong links with professional bodies throughout the UK such as The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK), CIM, CIPD, CIPS Centre of Excellence and SFEDI.
- It is the UK’s leading university for student support, winning the 2012 Times Higher Award for Outstanding Support to Students and the 2013 Guardian Higher Education Award for widening participation through its Universities Heads of the Valleys Institute (UHOVI) initiative
- The university is a major player in business organisations such as the CBI, representing the UK’s higher education on trade missions such as the UK’s G8 delegation.
- The university offers scholarships up to £1,500 per year for undergraduate studies.