University of Northumbria
*via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Law)
**via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)
LLB(Hons) Northumbria University*
BA (Hons) Business Management**
BA (Hons) Business with International Management**
BA (Hons) Business with Human Resource Management**
BA (Hons) Business with Marketing Management**
BA (Hons) Business Administration**
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance**
BA (Hons) Finance and Investment Management**
BA (Hons) Business with Financial Management**
BA (Hons) Business with Economics**
BA (Hons) Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management**
BA (Hons) Mass Communication and Business**
Northumbria University has its origins in 3 regional colleges: Rutherford College of Technology, the College of Art & Industrial Design and the Municipal College of Commerce. In 1969, these 3 institutions were amalgamated to form Newcastle Polytechnic.
In 1992, Newcastle Polytechnic was inaugurated as the new Northumbria University as part of the UK-wide process in which polytechnics became new universities. It was originally styled, and its official name still is, the University of Northumbria at Newcastle but the trading name was simplified to Northumbria University in 2002.
- Northumbria Law School is located on a modern state-of-the-art £70,000,000 development in central Newcastle City.
- Newcastle Business School develops and educates business managers and leaders to reach their potential and make positive contributions to organisations. Newcastle Business School is an international business school at the heart of North East England.
- The school is accredited by all of the key Professional Bodies and has 18 undergraduate programmes accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EPAS) and operates a highly successful business model. The school is also pursuing final stages of the AACSB accreditation.
- It is a comprehensive university, offering 30 of Britain's 32 most frequently chosen academic disciplines.
- The University is right on the doorstep of everything, including some of the best shops, bars, parks, galleries, and museums.
- It offers approximately 500 study programmes through 8 schools and attracts 38,000 students from 135 countries.
- More than 30 years experience of teaching the LLB (Hons).
- 1 of only 6 institutions outside of London to provide the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC).
- Northumbria Law School is a leader in the field of clinical legal education, in which students have the opportunity to develop academically and professionally by having real life experiences.
- The Law School has been awarded the coveted National Training Awards 2010 'Winner of the Year' accolade in the Providing Education and Training category, the only law school to be honoured with this prestigious award.
- University of Northumbria is part of the University Alliance and the Newcastle Business School is ranked 11th for Graduate Level Employability in The SundayTimes Good University Guide 2013
- Recognised as The Times Best New University 4 times altogether and 3 times in a row.
- 1st university in the UK to offer the LLB (Hons) Law and Environment programme.
- The student body at Newcastle Business School represents over 100 Nationalities which ranks us 4th for UG and 7th for Postgraduate Taught recruitment of UK full time international business students.