Queen's University, Belfast
via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Law)
LLB(Hons) Queen's University, Belfast
Founded as Queen’s College in 1845, it became a university in its own right in 1908. Today, it is an international centre of research and education rooted at the heart of Northern Ireland.
Queen's University Belfast is a member of the Russell Group of 24 leading UK research-intensive universities, providing world-class education underpinned by world-class research. Queen’s is among the top one per cent of global universities and is a UK top ten research-intensive university.
- The School of Law offers degrees in law with languages, and law with politics, as well as the LLB single honours degree.
- Situated in one of the most vibrant and friendliest capital cities in Europe, Queen's world-class facilities complement and enhance the academic experience and Queen's students enjoy exceptional facilities for study, sport and socializing.
- A 15-minute walk from the city centre, the University’s leafy campus gives its name to the attractive Queen’s Quarter, nestled between the buzz of nearby Botanic Avenue and the beautiful Botanic Gardens and Ulster Museum.
- The university is ranked as 172 in the world according to QS World University Rankings.
- The University has won the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education for world-class achievement in Law.
- In 2008, Queen’s University Belfast received the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) Award for Excellence and Innovation in the Arts.