via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)
BA (Hons) Business Management (Franchised by University of Wales, Trinity Saint David)
Pembrokeshire College is situated in Wales, one hour from Swansea and an hour and a half from Cardiff. The college delivers higher education courses validated by its partner university, Trinity St David (University of Wales).
- The college is housed in a modern campus on a green field site on the edge of the county town of Haverfordwest in a beautiful coastal location close to a national park. It is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Haverfordwest, the county town, is small, friendly and has a low cost of living.
- International students, especially those on a Top-Up programme, find the town calm, relaxing and very helpful for intensive study.
- The Business Management programme has been delivered by the college for 20 years. Key features are small class size (average of 20), experienced and supportive teachers and friendly atmosphere.
- The low cost of course fees (£5500) for 2014 is also attractive for some students. Most students on the programme are from the locality but there are also some from Malaysia and other countries.
- International students are very successful at progressing to UK masters courses or employment in the UK and overseas.
- Pembrokeshire has the only coastal National Park in the country. The range and variety of the coastal area presents enormous potential not only in tourism, sports and leisure activities but also in environmental business sectors and specialised niche markets
- Pembrokeshire is very much about the people, the skills, their local commitment and relationships with the high quality physical environment. Pembrokeshire is highly regarded as "a great place to live"
- One of the key strengths of Pembrokeshire is its position as a gateway to and from Ireland. With two strategic port operations the volume of traffic, both trade and tourist presents enormous potential for further development