Business & Supply Chain Management BA (Hons); University of South Wales
via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)
Specifically designed for students who may have already obtained a HND or equivalent qualification, a top up degree allows you to gain a full bachelor degree in less than year.
The success of businesses and organisations is, to a major extent, dependent upon having effective and beneficial relationships customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to explore the benefits of collaboration in managing supply chains, as well as investigating the importance of developing and managing strategic business relationships from outsourcing to e-commerce.
Allowing you to build upon your existing subject knowledge, this supply chain management course explores how the success of a business is, to a major extent, dependent upon having effective and beneficial relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Underpinned by the key principles of business through a set of core business modules, this one year course you will also learn the importance of supply chain management in the current business world.
The University of South Wales, formed by the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport, is one of the largest in the UK, offering more opportunities and better prospects for students. Both the institutions that have come together to create the University of South Wales have a rich and varied history, and can each trace their roots back more than 100 years.
- The University is one of the ten largest campus universities in the UK.
- The Business School has outstanding links with industry for work placements and research. Their partner companies include Rolls Royce, Microsoft, Tata, the BBC, EADS, Sony and General Electric.
- Their programmes are accredited by leading professional bodies in specialist fields such as law, accountancy, management, supply chain and logistics, and engineering.
- The Business School has a number of strong links with professional bodies throughout the UK such as The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK), CIM, CIPD, CIPS Centre of Excellence and SFEDI.
- It is the UK’s leading university for student support, winning the 2012 Times Higher Award for Outstanding Support to Students and the 2013 Guardian Higher Education Award for widening participation through its Universities Heads of the Valleys Institute (UHOVI) initiative
- The university is a major player in business organisations such as the CBI, representing the UK’s higher education on trade missions such as the UK’s G8 delegation.
- The university offers scholarships up to £1,500 per year for undergraduate studies.