About University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is an internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students.
Currently ranked 7th out of all UK universities, UEA has once again been rated as one of the best universities for student experience in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2016. In addition to being consistently in the top ten for student satisfaction, UEA is ranked in the top one per cent of universities in the world.
The campus is located in 320 acres of rolling parkland just two miles from the centre of Norwich, the cathedral city, and England’s first UNESCO City of Literature.
- UEA Law School is a vibrant community of expert academics and ambitious students with strong and meaningful links to the wider community, supported by its highly successful alumni.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Law departments in the UK (2017 Guardian League Table), the Law School is renowned for the high quality of its courses and internationally recognised research, while providing a fantastic, student-focused experience.
- The University of East Anglia (UEA) has been ranked 12th by The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th by The Complete University Guide 2019.
- The campus is located in 320 acres of rolling parkland just two miles from the centre of Norwich, the cathedral city, and England’s first UNESCO City of Literature.
- UEA also has the world famous Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts and hosts an International Literary Festival which has included famous names such as Ian McEwan, Kazuo Ishiguro and Anne Enright.
- Anna Marcoulli, Judge of the General Court (European Union)
- Derek Pang, Justice of Appeal of the High Court of Hong Kong
- Ashby Pate, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Palau
- Laura Pillay, Judge of the Supreme Court of Seychelles
- Hassan Al-Sayed, Judge of the Qatar International Court
- Mathias Cormann, Australian Finance Minister
- Ivor Stanbrook, Conservative Member of Parliament
- David Thomas, Labour Member of the European Parliament
Louisa Ng Low