About Northumbria University
Northumbria University is based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, which is regularly voted the best place in the UK for students who are attracted by its excellent academic reputation, its top 10 graduate employment record and its outstanding campus and sports facilities.
Northumbria Law School is one of the largest law schools in the UK, with a national and international reputation for excellence in legal education. The School’s £70 million state-of-the-art city centre location provides an outstanding learning environment with professional facilities including a real courtroom, onsite law library, legal skills hub and law clinic.
The Newcastle Business School was named ‘Business School of the Year’ in the Times Higher Education Awards 2015. With a global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the UK, the School has been accredited by AACSB International and by EPAS for 18 undergraduate programmes – more than any business school in the UK.
- The Law School is the highest ranked institution for graduates in professional employment, according to data from the latest Destination for Leavers in Higher Education report.
- Northumbria was ranked 21st out of 111 universities in the 2014 Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey.
- It is based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, which is regularly voted the best place in the UK for students.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial, Northumbria also ranked fourth in the UK for graduate business start-ups.
- The university is right on the doorstep of everything including some of the best shops, bars, parks, galleries and museums.
- LLB (Hons)
- LLB (Hons) Open Learning
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business with HRM
- BA (Hons) Business with Financial Management
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) Finance & Investment Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- BA (Hons) Business with International Management
- BA (Hons) Mass Communication and Business
- BA (Hons) Business with Economics
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- Bibiana Aído Almagro, Spanish politician, previously served as Minister for Equality.
- Vera Baird, Northumbria Police and Crime Commissioner, former MP for Redcar.
- Amanda Berry, Chief Executive of BAFTA.
- Dato’ Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, Malaysian Home Minister.
- Sir Jonathan Ive, Industrial Designer, Chief Design Officer (CDO) of Apple Inc. lead designer of the Apple Inc. iMac and iPod and Chancellor of the Royal College of Art in London.
- Sting, Musician.