About Dublin Business School
Dublin Business School is the largest independent third-level college in Ireland. The College specialises in the provision of career focused business and law education as well as the delivery of contemporary programmes in the areas of arts, media, social science, humanities and psychology.
Established in 1975, the College quickly established an excellent reputation for teaching quality and standards, offering flexible and innovative learning opportunities that reflect and match the needs of students and employers.
- In 2006, DBS bought European Business School Dublin (EBS), a collective of eight independent business schools located throughout Europe.
- The Dublin Business School has six locations around Dublin. Its main campus is located in Aungier Street, and other locations include Balfe Street, Dame Street and South Great George’s Street.
- Dublin has the youngest population in all of Europe. Approximately 50-percent of the population is less than 25-years of age.
- Dublin is home to Ireland’s capital city, but it also boasts brilliant coastal villages and scenic trails and walks and is teeming with culture and history.
- Paul Connolly – International Singer/Songwriter.