Writing is a vital area in communication which enables decoding of information expressed in the form of memos, e-mails, minutes, proposals and letters. Our focus is to reach students to gain mastery in writing by allowing them to understand the objectives of these areas before taking the student through the development of skills.
Module 1 : Getting Started
Module 2 : Working with Words
Module 3 : Constructing Sentences
Module 4 : Creating Paragraphs
Module 5 : Writing Meeting Agendas
Module 6 : Writing E-mails
Module 7 : Writing Business Letters
Module 8 : Writing Proposals
Module 9 : Writing Reports
Module 10 : Other Types of Documents
Module 11 : Proofreading and Finishing
Module 12 : Wrapping Up
24 hours [3 hours per session]
Upon completion, students will be able to :
- develop vocabulary connected with business topics.
- understand the significance of good business writing.
- use proper format of all types of written business communication.
- achieve polished and professional presentation.
- understand and apply the body of rules surrounding the grammar in business English
- gain confidence to write business documents in English.
- Business Writting Brochure