Business and Management, BSc (Hons); Aberystwyth University
The BSc Business and Management degree scheme focuses on the world of enterprise and the impact of changes in the business environment in terms of economic events, changes in accounting practices, changes in the regulatory and legal environment, marketing decisions, and the development of business strategies
The programme will enable you to develop a broad understanding of management in practice, and is relevant to business, trade and commerce in both the public and private sector. Your studies will involve you in activities that consider the complexity of management challenges and the combined impact of the economic, financial, human and legal issues that managers deal with on a daily basis.
Founded in 1872, this is the oldest Welsh University which overlooks the beautiful shores of Cardigan Bay on the west coast of Wales. After University of Wales ceased to be a federal university in 2007, Aberystwyth University, a founding member became an independent university in its own right. Aberystwyth University reflects with pride on the heritage of its past and faces the future with confidence.
- Located at the specially designed, newly refurbished Llanbadarn Centre overlooking Cardigan Bay, Aberystwyth University offers a unique environment in which to study and engage in research.
- The only AMBA accredited business school in Wales.
- The quality of our teaching ensures high completion rates and relevance which has resulted in high levels of student satisfaction and employability.
- Interesting Facts
- The school has academic, research and recruitment links with universities in Australia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Bolivia, Mexico, Thailand, Russia, China, the United Arab Emirates and Germany.
- The town is popular with tourists and it was voted the best university town in the UK, in a 2007 poll