* via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Law)
** via UK Transfer Degree Programme (Business)
LLB (Hons) Aberystwyth University*
LLB (Hons) Business Law*
BSc (Hons) Business and Management**
Founded in 1872, this is the oldest Welsh University which overlooks the beautiful shores of Cardigan Bay on the west coast of Wales. After University of Wales ceased to be a federal university in 2007, Aberystwyth University, a founding member became an independent university in its own right. Aberystwyth University reflects with pride on the heritage of its past and faces the future with confidence.
- Founded in 1901, the Department of Law and Criminology at Aberystwyth bases itself on a long, reputable, and increasingly varied experience of education and academic work.
- Highly graded for research and teaching, Aberystwyth University is approved and recognised by UK Research Councils.
- The Department is located at the Penglais Campus and is walking distance from the National Library of Wales, one of Britain's five legal deposit libraries.
- The Department participates actively in international and European academic networks for purposes of both student mobility and exchanges as well as staff and postgraduate research.
- Offers the best all-round student experience in Wales (6th in the United Kingdom)
- Established Law School (more than 100 years old)
- Aberystwyth has one of the lowest crime rates in the UK.
- A major tourist and cultural destination in Wales, boasting the largest art center in Wales, a variety of water sports and beautiful beaches.
- Noted Malaysian Alumni:
HRH Tunku Muhriz Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Munawir, the 11th Yang Di Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan.
Tun Salleh Abas, ex-Lord President of the Federal Court of Malaysia.
Tan Sri Musa Hassan, ex Inspector-General of the Royal Malaysian Police.
Dato' Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, Minister of Home Affairs in Malaysia.